We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
AirEvent Air Pollutant & Corrosive Gas Test Chamber for Product Testing
The Weiss Technik AirEvent Air Pollutant & Corrosive Gas Test Chamber tests the durability and service life of products by producing harmful gases that have the potential to cause corrosion.Air pollutants such as sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen sulphide and chlorine are corrosive gases that are emitted through stationary combustion in industry, power stations, traffic and agriculture.
Natural events such as volcanic eruptions are also responsible for the accumulation of harmful gases in the atmosphere. They amplify the corrosive behaviour of a wide variety of materials, whether they are metals or construction materials. With our AirEvent air pollutant test chamber, you can test the durability of your products against these harmful gases and gather further information on the service life of your products.
Precise - clear - secure
- Ideal results thanks to exact dosage of harmful gases
- Test specimen observable thanks to acrylic window (PMMA)
- Reliable results thanks to compliance with test standards such as IEC 60068-2-60 and 60068-2-42/43, as well as ISO 21207 and others
- Possible test gases are H2S, SO2, Cl2 with carrier gas N2, NO2 with synthetic air as a carrier gas, and many others
- Up to four gases can be dosed simultaneously
- Pressure monitoring as a safety device
- Connection for gas sampling
- Air exchange device
Our Environmental Simulation Chambers and Systems are available under the brand names weisstechnik® and vötschtechnik®.