We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Vindur® Top Hygienic Precision Air Conditioning & Air Handling Unit For The Pharmaceutical Industry
Weiss Technik’s Vindur® Top Hygienic Precision Air-Conditioning and Air Handling Unit contains a thermal disinfection system that combats viruses, bacteria and mould. This air handling unit complies with the new hygiene requirements for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems in occupied rooms. In accordance with German standard DIN 1946-4, category II, occupied rooms include patient rooms, examination and recovery rooms, dialysis rooms, and CT and MRI control rooms in a wide range of healthcare and clinical settings. However, the requirements of German standard VDI 6022 also apply to workstations in office and industrial buildings, sports facilities and rest rooms, and retail spaces and events venues.
Investing in a Vindur® Top hygienic air conditioning and cooling system will ensure compliance with the latest standards and requirements, with an air-cooling system that comes with the quality of build that is to be expected with German built engineering.
- Hygienic and cost-efficient hygienic air cooling unit
- Precision air-conditioning unit
- Two-stage filtration
- Optional thermal disinfection system for prevention from the growth of micro-organisms in the air-conditioning unit
- Components are easy to access, clean, disinfect and replace
- Option of chilled-water or direct evaporative cooling
- Energy-efficient EC fan
- Cooler with condensate removal pump
- DDC with web-based visualisation via room operating device or touch screen display
- Meets requirements of standards DIN 1946-4 and VDI 6022
- Option of installation suspended from the ceiling or in a false ceiling