We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Environmental Test Chambers for Photovoltaic (PV) Modules / Solar Panels
Photovoltaic systems are used in various different areas worldwide for generating solar energy. In order to produce energy, photovoltaic (PV) modules, also known as solar panels, are installed on the ground and on industrial buildings, private households, charging stations, vehicles, planes and much more. This makes it all the more important that these PV modules work perfectly whilst resisting varying climatic conditions.
The Weiss Technik environmental test chambers for PV modules / solar panels are available in both extra wide or with high interior test space, allowing you to test for suitability and service life with temperature changes, moisture / frost or moisture / heat constellations according to IEC 61713, IEC 61215 and IEC 61464. The temperatures in our solar panel test chambers also range from -70C to +180C, as well as high processing and construction quality which are crucial for reliable measurement results.
Walk-in, modular and compact PV module test chambers
- Large number of small modules can be tested thanks to a wide test chamber
- Suitable for large PV modules thanks to compact design
- Accessible thanks to large test chamber volume
- High test chamber: basic versions for test chamber volume of 2.6 – 3.4 m
- Wide test chamber: basic versions for test chamber volume of 1.5 – 3.1 m
- Ready for plug-in: delivery of the basic versions in one complete assembly and prepared for connection to media