We set the bar high when it comes to service.Find out more!
Test Rigs for Engine Cooling Systems
weisstechnik® test rigs for Engine Cooling Systems allow the high precision and fully reproducible simulation of the complete air and fluid area with the integration of all relevant supply modules for charge air, engine oil, gear box oil and coolants. The test rigs are suitable for calorimetric and functional tests as well as thermal strength tests and endurance tests.
Reliable measurements are ensured by:
- A closed, or optionally an open, air circuit with the addition of external air for low energy consumption feeds the cooler on the air side with up to 40,000 m³/h at +20 °C to +90 °C.
- Tests with a high degree of repeatability to determine the cooling capacity and calorimetric tests are achieved thanks to the precise control circuits for mass air flow and temperature.
- Uniform flow profile of the air in the whole flow through area allows even testing of coolers with large surface areas
- The compact overall design integrates the supply modules for charge air, motor oil, gear box oil and coolants.
- A water cooled, electric drive for cooling fans is also included to test complete cooling modules. The heating capacity of the coolant circuit goes up to 250 kW in order to simulate real operating conditions on high performance coolers.
Find out more or get in contact
Weiss Technik is a market leading environmental test chamber manufacturer. The UK team are on hand to help you find a solution for your business from our wide range of climatic test chambers and environmental simulation systems. You can download our product range brochures from Multimedia Center. All Weiss Technik environmental test chambers have possibility to use our innovative WEBSeason® user interface that allows you to program, control and monitor your tests within the chamber for ease of use. Our unique S!MPATI® software is also available to install. Installation and operating manuals for both software programs can also be found in the Multimedia Center.
We also offer OEM environmental test chamber servicing, calibration and maintenance from our UK-based service team. Find out more about service and maintenance contracts. For immediate shipping on test chambers and cabinets, take a look at our in-stock environmental simulation chambers.